Suunto Core All BlackWrist-Top Computer
The Suunto Core All Black smart watch for serious adventurers
The Suunto Core All Black smart watch is the enduring favorite of the Suunto Core series. This sleek black wristwatch also functions as a full-blooded wristwatch when needed. Watch functions include date, dual time, chronograph, alarm (wake-up) and timer in addition to the standard time. The Suunto Core All Black watch features a black elastomer strap, a black case and a black digital watch face. The Suunto Core series features an altimeter that allows you to measure altitude differences, ascent and descent rates, and your progress according to the altitude you climb. Thanks to the built-in log, the device also remembers all your vertical movements between your start and finish times. The altimeter measures a maximum altitude of 9000 m, so there's no limit to the range of the device. The log automatically remembers altitude and barometric pressure data for the last seven days.
Suunto Core All Black displays a detailed graph of the current sea level pressure with the built-in Barometer. It displays the last day's data every half hour as recorded. Suunto Core also keeps you up to date with any changes in the weather. The device also has a storm alarm to alert you to sudden drops in barometric pressure. Core devices are really smart. They have a feature that allows them to automatically switch between barometric pressure and altimeter, depending on whether you're moving or stationary. This allows the device to interpret changes in barometric pressure in the right way, in the right situation. The compass is the most important tool for people in the wild.
Suunto Core has a built-in digital compass that shows the main and intermediate wind directions. The outdoorsman knows that true north and magnetic north are not the same thing, which is why Core has added an error correction function to correct the difference between the two. If you want, the device will follow the direction you set, helping you to always head in the right direction on the terrain. The Suunto Core All Black also features a rotating ring for traditional use. The device also stands up well to swimming and snorkelling, with a built-in depth gauge that measures depths up to 10 metres. You can also see the maximum depth of your current dive at all times. On top of all this, the device knows the sunrise and sunset predictions for 400 different locations around the globe.
Suunto's high quality Core wrist devices come with a 2-year warranty. The product is shipped in the manufacturer's original box, postage paid.
- Altimeter with altitude difference measurement and memory for altitude logs
- Barometer with storm warning and weather change indicator
- Automatic switching between altimeter and barometer
- Compass with semi-automatic calibration and digital bearing display
- Depth gauge for snorkelling. The maximum operating depth of the device is 10 metres (32.8 feet).
- Multiple clock, date, alarm, dual time and timer functions
- Sunrise and sunset times for over 400 locations around the world
- Digital thermometer
- Menu-based interface in English, German, French and Spanish
- A battery that can be easily replaced by the user
- Body width 49.1 mm and thickness 14.5 mm. Width of the bracelet at the attachment point 24 mm
- The device has a 2-year warranty, the bracelet a 1-year warranty.
- Language options English, French, German and Spanish
|Case Diameter||49 mm|
|Strap material||Rubber / Silicon|
|Wristband length||170 - 220 mm|
|Water resistance||50m / 5atm|