Casio G-Shock GM-B2100D-1AER Full Metal Silver CasiOak
The Casio G-Shock GM-B2100D-1AER Full Metal Silver is the long awaited CasiOak now in full steel. The Casio G-Shock GM-B2100D-1AER Full Metal Silver features an octagonal steel bezel. The rest of the design is very simple and elegant. The watch is packed with features. Most importantly: shock resistance, solar powered mechanism and bluetooth connection to your phone. More features below. The watch has a body width of 44.4 mm and a thickness of 12.8 mm and weighs 165 grams. Casio watches come with a 2-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 49.8 x 44.4 x 12.8 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Case/frame material: stainless steel
- Mineral glass
- Tough solar powered (Tough Solar)
- Water resistance up to 200 meters
- Dual LED light - white.
- World time, 38 time zones
- Timer and chronograph
- 5 daily alarms
- Equal hour signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power saving (display dims in the dark)
- Automatic calendar (until 2099)
- Manual transfer function
- 12/24 h time indication
- Daylight saving time
- Button sounds on/off
- Battery life approx. 7 months in normal use if the watch does not receive any light during this period
- Wireless connection to the phone via Bluetooth.
- Phone app: CASIO WATCHES (iOS: iOS 13 or later, Android: Android 8.0 or later, Bluetooth®: Bluetooth® 4.0 or later)
- The app automatically adjusts the time to the correct time. The app makes it easy to manage your watch settings. You can set reminders. In addition, a bluetooth connection enables the search feature.
|Case Diameter||44.4 mm|
|Movement||Eco-Drive / Solar|
|Strap material||Stainless steel|
|Wristband width||Custom fit|
|Wristband length||150 - 205 mm|
|Water resistance||200m / 20atm|